PII, as used in US privacy law and information security, is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or
how we collect, use, protect or otherwise handle your Personally Identifiable Information in accordance with our website.
- What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app? When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, Location or other details to help you with your experience, we use email address as user name to login to comment on blogs or to write new blogs.
- How do we use your information? We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features to improve our website in order to better serve you.
- How do we protect visitor information? Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning. We do not use an SSL certificate.
- We only provide articles and information, we never ask for personal or private information like email addresses, or credit card numbers to visit our website.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser
(if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
They are also used to help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with
site experiences and tools in the future.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies.
You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's
Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled, It won't affect the users experience but you cannot login to the
site to write a new blog rest of the application will work smooth.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third party links: Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website.
These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for
the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
to our site and other sites on the Internet. Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies
(such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions,
and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Opting out: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting
the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.